Thanks to all those who attended the kick-off event for the EEAA Young Stars Meet-up Series launched last night – and in particular to the volunteer committee that collaborated to deliver this new style networking event.
One of the strongest messages I have for people at any career stage is to invest in your professional development and also in your network.
Make time for this and also encourage your Managers to support you in this goal.
Last night, the EEAA continued to demonstrate its commitment to supporting the careers of younger people in our sector.
Our Young Stars Program is all about creating a strong community of professionals working in events and to providing opportunities where they can meet and learn. So, a big thank you to the 55 people who took part and to Informa Australia for hosting the event.
IN THIS ISSUE
- A new event launched and a new special offer for Young Stars
- More top speakers to join EEAA Leaders Forum
- Register now for our networking and learning events 5-6 June 2019
- Reminder: EEAA Annual General Meeting – 6 June and call for nominations
- #GED19: What you can do to join the celebrations
- Queensland: Exclusive Queen’s Wharf Briefing for EEAA Members at Roundtable
- Western Australia: EEAA connects with Minister, Members and stakeholders in the west
- Key event dates for 2019
- Spotlight on Sustainability in Action
- Tourism Australia: Thank you to Monica and John for their support of the Association
- Member News
- Jobs Portal